1. Pamela P. in Ca.- uses a Leaststaff Employer of Record and Payroll Funding Solution for her travelling nurse business.
“working with David was great. Very responsive and knows the staffing industry inside and out.”
2. Mike B. in Ga. uses a Leaststaff Ga. State Fund Solution for his light industrial staffing business.
“We are a start up, but David worked closely with us to get a State fund and G/L policy.”
3. Fred A. in IL. uses a Leaststaff Professional Employer Organization Solution
“Thanks David for your PEO solution. They have great service and luckily they serve IL, which is a tough state for staffing cos comp.”
4. Patrick L. in MD uses a Leaststaff Employer of Record Solution for his Light industrial staffing firm.
“LeastStaff found me a non-state fund comp program that did not require any upfront premium, and this really helped my cash flow. Now my light and heavy industrial business is on better financial footing.”
And here are a few more clients that signed up with a LeastStaff work comp solution this summer:
5. Brandon M. in Ca.- uses a LeastStaff solution that will allow his new Ca. IT staffing company to staff throughout the US.
6. Melanie H. in MO- uses a LeastStaff Employer of Record Solution that specializes in healthcare.
7. Stephen’s W. in NJ. new staffing co uses a LeastStaff Employer of Record Solution that focuses on community care centers.
8. Gerald S. uses a LeastStaff Employer of Record Solution for his 10 state staffing business– he was using Everest for the last 5 years but switched for better rates and service.
9. AJ- LeastStaff secured State fund policies so his new staffing co can staff cell tower maintenance personnel in multiple states.
LeastStaff has many workers’ comp and general insurance solutions to keep your insurance rates as low as possible.Watch for many more updates about new LeastStaff clients this fall.